October 2019 - v3.7.4
- Locations: Styling of the location icon library has been fixed.
October 2019 - v3.7.3
- Venue: It is possible to change the venue’s default floor and sidebar is set to always be open.
- Location Types Templates: This menu is accessible via the location types table because a template is created for a specific location.
- Locations: Shrinking locations list when filtering.
September 2019 - v3.7.2
- Type visibility: Maximum zoom level can now be set per location type.
- Venue and buildings: This menu has been split ip into two menus.
- Route access: Path locking with three states.
- Locations: Clicking a room polygon opens the selected room’s info window.
August 2019 - v3.7.1
- Venue and buildings: A building can have a default floor.
- App configuration: Manages app user roles, which ensure that specific user groups are not routed where they are not allowed or don’t have access to.
- Route access: Parking lots can be created as entrypoint for cars and bikes, which means that a car or bike will be directed to the parking lot. When locking a path, an app user role can be selected to give some users access.
July 2019 - v.3.6.7
- Guide: User guide for Google StreetView.
- Change Password: When logged in with a Google account, the change password button will not be available.
July 2019 - v.3.6.6
- Security: A certificate file should now be uploaded for Single Sign-On with SAML Authentication.
May 2019 - v.3.6.0
- Locations: If Google Street View is available for a location/POI, it can be enabled by setting a Street View image matching the POI. The image set will be shown in the web app for the user to access.
- App configuration: Fill in an app ID and save. You will now be able to access a standard web app on the link provided. A button will be shown in the sidebar to quickly preview changes made in the CMS.
- Type visibility: Enable or disable clustering of POIs of the same type.
- Logs: When editing locations, under advanced, a log of changes has been added. A new log tab is available upon request. (export to .csv)
- Security: SAML and AAD login integration
- Routes: Wait time can be added to paths.
- Guide and support panel: A new panel for support, contact and release notes.
- Logos: Advanced markers to emphasize some locations.
- Edit location: User curated icon library.
- Set the active tile style if there is more than one.
- Floors can be named for each building.
- Automatically suggest translations when creating new types.
- New coat of paint.
- Export map has been moved to tools and had a facelift.
- Routes: Lock or unlock paths in the routing network.
- Improved map interaction and styling.
[3.5.0] - 20-03-2018
- Navigate between buildings or reset the venue view in export map.
- Filter locations by floor (list view).
- New Map (Google Maps JS API 3.32).
- Moved location type to the top to better indicate its importance.
- The name of a location is now automatically set to the type. Can still be changed if needed.
- Split display settings and types in two pages.
- Improved analytics.
- Floor selector displays name rather than ID.
- Displaying default language name on venues instead of Adm. ID.
[3.4.1] - 20-02-2018
- Creating a new location with custom properties did not work on all solutions.
[3.4.0] - 20-02-2018
- Select all/deselect all, locations table.
- Graph bounds and editing.
- Refactored locations list.
- Improved ordering of locations.
- Improved database performance greatly improving system responsiveness when loading many locations.
- Ordered types by viewdistance.
- In some situations custom fields on locations would not save correctly.
- Error message when trying to add an existing user.
[3.3.1] - 19-01-2018
- Deleting locations now works.
[3.3.0] - 11-12-2017
- Venue bounds, network visualiser.
- Edit venue bounds.
- Remember last venue (until changing solution).
- Create new venue.
- Delete venue.
- Toggle labels for locations map.
- Solution types.
- Solution expiration date.
- Moved from Angular Http to Angular HttpClient.
- Buildings moved to separate page.
[3.2.0] - 29-11-2017
- Label rotation and type for export map.
- Icon size for export map.
- Master data (venue, buildings) page.
- Tooltip for type and image in edit panel for locations.
- Tighter display settings page allowing more types to be shown at the time.
- Styling issues related to toolbars.
[3.1.1] - 16-11-2017
- Only use localstorage to check solution when reloading.
- Collapsing the sidebar updates the map-size, preventing grey areas with no tiles.
- Fixed an error when trying to save a location with no name set for one or more languages.
[3.1.0] - 14-11-2017
- Zoom level indcator.
- Modified and modified by to the location list.
- Updated to Angular 5.
- Types has a create/edit panel.
- Types page changed to focus more on display settings.
- Bug where categories would not be set on locations.
- Bug where new locations with categories would not be created.
- Login issues when using the email/password form.
[3.0.0] - 06-11-2017
- Customer and partners page.
- App configurations page.
- Network visualiser.
- Categories management. It is now possible to create, edit and delete categories.
- Entering a category name when multiple languages are present in a solution will try to translate via Google translate API.
- Import graphs.
- Automatic user invitaions.
- Reset password.
- Solutions management.
- New filters for locations.
- Locations are now managed on venue level.
- Menu is split into venue mangement, general settings and administration.
- Top level venue select.
- Type settings has a new layout which is easier to use and takes up less space.
- Venue and buildings became the Master data page.
- Locations is now one page with view settings for map and list.
- User management for customers now lives in a solution limited space.
- User management reworked.
- New bulk edit.
- New export map.
- Remember last solution.
- Custom fields update when changing type of a location.
- Location search now works as intended.
- Hundreds of bugs. Too many to list, the codebase is entirely new.
- Bootstrap 3.0.
- Unused libraries.